in respect to user information collected through our mobile applications and the use of the information. You provide
consent to this Policy when your access and use BananaLabs applications ("Products") and other related services
1. Personal and non-personal information.
- We understand the importance of our users personal information, and more importantly the information pertaining to children
under 13 years of age. We do not collect or require users to enter their personal information when using our Products.
We do not collect any personal information from children with our Products.
- When using our Products, we might read non-personal information (such as internet, Wi-Fi availability, network connection,
wake lock, device status, internal and external storage availability and usability) for the use of Product development
and Service improvement. The collection of information will be used for the development and functional improvement
of our Products to ensure quality user experience. We only collect such information to the extent that allow us to
conduct our normal business operation and Products research and development.
Any information we received will be used internally for the purpose of product development and to third parties performing
we have received your consent or under government order.
- We comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act. We do not knowingly collect personal information on children
under the age of 13. When a user identifies himself or herself as a child under the age of 13 through a support request
or through any feedback, we will not collect, store or use, and will delete in a secure manner, any personal information
of such user.
3. Submitting personal information for prizes and customer support.
- From time to time, we may host contests or surveys on our website at
https://bananalabs.work. We may send out a letter to your email address after you have given us consent through
your participation and agree to receive the prize for the event you have participated in. For contests and surveys, we
typically require only the information necessary for a child to participate. We only contact the parent for more personalized
information for prize-fulfillment purposes when the child wins the contest or completes a survey.
- When you request support, you may send us an email or contact us on our website. We allow users to contact us if they
have support questions about the use of our mobile applications. If you submit a support request, we may receive
your email address and other information you provide related to your support request.
5. Third party websites and links.
to other parties, and we do not dictate the collection or usage of information by them. We do not take part in the operation
of third party advertisers or websites.
our users. Therefore we encourage our users to review this policy frequently. BananaLabs reserves all rights and interpretation
to the Policy and its amendments.
7. How to update or remove your information
- BananaLabs keeps your content for as long as necessary in providing its services. If you want to opt out of services, or review
or delete your information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Subscribing and Unsubscribing Terms and Conditions
– The Users shall subscribe to services of BananaLabs and manage their subscription settings through AppStore and Google Play.
– The information system and software of BananaLabs do not have any technical solutions for automated censorship and control of activities and informational relations of its Users regarding the use of BananaLabs, except for special technical solutions which may be implemented by the Licensor for the purposes of preventing and restraining infringement of third-party intellectual property rights.
- The Licensor reserves the right to change, at any time, the design of BananaLabs, its content, functions, change and supplement the scripts, software and other objects used or stored therein as well as any server-based applications at any time with or without prior notification.
- The Licensor shall be entitled to use any statistical information related to BananaLabs functioning and Users’ information for the purposes of targeted advertising to various User groups. For the purposes of ensuring functioning and technical support and implementation of this Agreement, the Licensor shall have technical capabilities for accessing Users’ personal pages, which shall be exercised only in cases stipulated by this Agreement.
- The Licensor shall be entitled to send information about development of BananaLabs and its functionality and advertise its own activities to the User.
9. Contact us.
- We love hearing your voice. Let's contact us and stay connected!
https://bananalabs.work - Email: